By arranging this traning we aim to expand the understanding of and the use of NEK 400. We want to teach the participants the concept of the standard, how it is constructed, and how to use it in practical work. The participants shall be able to identify changes from NEK 400:2014.
This training session goes deeply into the regulation’s definition of Electrical Safety – documentation requirements, final control and risk assessment. It will give a review of the structure and requirements of the standard, system understanding, different network systems, necessary protection measures, selection and assembly of electrical equipment, and verification requirements.
- A brief review of all part of the standards in NEK 400:2018
- The structure of and concepts in NEK 400:2018
- The relationship between the regulation FEL and the norm / standard NEK 400:2018
- Carefully review for holiday home norm 823 and for charging of electric car norm 722
- Brief review of several of the new norms / standards that were published in NEK 400:2018 that replaced NEK 400:2014
- Information about norm for Connection cabinet for electricity and ecom 399:2018
Here you find our complete event overview