Subsea Controls and Power Distribution 2022 is all about controls and power distribution technologies enabling future developments in the energy industry. We want to ensure our relevance in the new energy domain. Subsea technology has for decades provided robust, compact and energy efficient solutions to the Oil and Gas industry. Our professionals are enthusiastic about sharing experience and adapting to the future energy needs.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet, mingle, and discuss with key stakeholders and experts in the industry. The Subsea Controls-conference is the most relevant arena for social and professional networking. Knowledge and lessons learned are shared between the most influential Subsea Controls and Power Distribution experts in the world. You are invited to shape and ensure that this conference is a success.
With this years Subsea Controls and Power Distribution 2022 conference, NFEA intend to support and strengthen this optimism. Traditionally, NFEA intends to be an arena for presenting competitive solutions covering the entire value-chain from operators to product developers.
Welcome to Kristiansand (again) for two days of exciting technological input!
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE :
1st of November: Kickoff / Light Icebreaker at 18:00
- If you arrive the evening before the conference, you are welcome to join a Light Icebreaker at the 13th floor at Caledonien Hotel. There will be served tapas buffet at a cost of NOK 500. Drinks not included. Sign up for the Light Icebreaker latest within October 28th.
2nd of November: Conference Day One
- Use of subsea equipment and solutions for renewables and low carbon production
- All Electric Solutions
- Conference Dinner (NOK 1000)
3rd of November: Conference Day Two
- Conventional Production Systems – greenfield / brownfield / tie-backs
- New Subsea Controls Technology
Take a look at NFEAs complete event overview